What I'm Doing
In home massage therapy is a great way to take care of yourself while staying safe. You have complete control of your environment and there are never any public spaces where you'll be exposed to other clients. I am doing all that I can to ensure that our interaction is as low risk as possible!
- Screening Clients - Clients will receive a covid-19 questionnaire 24 hours before their session, if there are any potential symptoms or exposures, the massage will be postponed for 14 days.
- Myself and Clients will wear masks during visit
- Massage equipment is sanitized with alcohol at the end of each session (including head rest, massage lotion, and anything I else I touch during the massage)
- Used sheets are kept in a plastic bag to avoid cross contamination
- I will wash my hands before and after the session, and sanitize them before entering your home or touching my equipment
- I will change my shirt in between sessions
- Most Importantly, I am taking care of myself and my immune system. This means a healthy diet, lots of exercise, sunshine, positive and stress free mindset, and plenty of sleep!
I know it is important for you to continue your self-care during these times, and massage may be an important part of that. I'd like to know that you feel comfortable to receive massage if you need to. Please get in touch with me if you'd like to talk about how we can accomplish this and make sure you are able to get the massage you need. Take Care!